Wednesday 14 September 2011

if you want the same story but a different order of words...

Then read my new blog. oh and please retweet this, so as many people who already know this stuff as possible, can be equally bored with it.

No names and no pack drill - I am not targeting or singling out any blogger, nor am I trying to cause offense but how often are you pointed in the direction of a 'new blog', particularly in the sporting field, in which you already know everything that is recorded therein?

'Big game last night' - I know.

'Difficult opposition, they were champions in their league last year' - yes I know.

'We took the lead in the first half' - yes, like everyone else who is ever likely to read this blog, I was watching/listening too.

'Would have been nice to hold on for a win' - yes that's kinda what we were aiming for I'd hazard a guess.

'But they got an equaliser near the end' - drumming fingers..yes, like I say, I was watching too.

'Still we'd probably have taken that at the start' - yes, away to the best side in our draw in the Champion's League and our players not yet on first name terms after the transfer deadline trolley dash..

'So there you have it, don't miss my next blog about where bears shit and what religion the Pope practices'

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment